See more Shower Doors
GoodHome Beloya Mirror 2 panel Sliding Shower Door (W)1200mm
Our stores do not stock this product
Update your bathroom with this shower door from Cooke & Lewis' Beloya range. The spacious design will make a fantastic feature for your bathroom, while the sleek silver effect frame and stunning mirrored glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower door has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Comes with a colour matched screw caps and is suitable for use in a recess, or with a side panel to make an enclosure
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Included: Colour matched screw caps
- Compatibility: Suitable for use in a recess, or with a side panel to make an enclosure
Features and benefits
If it's ease and functionality that you're looking for then the Beloya range is the perfect option. With a special easy clean coating that helps prevent limescale build up and no silicone needed for the wall profile, the enclosure comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Constructed from 8mm toughened safety glass for additional strength and durability
- The door is magnetised for better sealing
- Width adjustable from 1175 mm to 1225 mm
- We've applied an easy clean coating on the inner side of glass to prevent calcium build up. The door also has a flat shape and hidden screws for easy cleaning convenience.
- Quick-release system
- Compatible Tray: Limski Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)800mm (D)75mm, Lagan Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)800mm (D)150mm, Helgea Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)800mm (D)45mm, Piro Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)800mm (D)27mm, Limski Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)760mm (D)75mm, Lagan Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)760mm (D)150mm, Helgea Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1200mm (W)760mm (D)45mm, Liquid Rectangular Shower Tray (L)120mm (W)900mm (D)40mm
- Depending on the shower tray you have selected, if you're positioning your shower enclosure against 1 wall you will need 2x Beloya Fixed Shower Panel (W)760/800/900mm to complete your enclosure. If you are positioning against 2 walls you will need 1x Beloya Fixed Shower Panel (W)760/800/900mm
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Door rollers||Clip on & off rollers|
|Glass type||Toughened safety glass|
|Handed||Left or right|
|Number of panels||2|
Very fiddly to install
Serpoid138 - 5 months ago
I thought this door was very cumbersome and fiddly to install, and the instructions are useless.
I had a exact 1200mm opening and was only just able to install this unit with a lot of jiggery poker, everything is fiddle and faff with is door and the design is poor with some near impossible fixing details also some of the trim / covers are not well executed either, definitely one to avoid as there are lots of choices out there, although the mirror finish is quite smart.
the product is great
Effiel Andrew - 8 months ago
I bought this products last month, it is really great. easy to install, easy to clean, easy to maintain. Very competitive price. 8mm glass, aluminum magnetic seal, soft close and open system. Really fantastic.
Not built to last
Disgruntled buyer again - 1 year ago
Easy enough to install , soft closer for door is unsuitable for heavy door and broke after a few months , and of course b&q do not sell replacement parts . Unfortunately as i did not fit doors immediately the 1 year guarantee is up so they wash their hands of any responsibility . Expensive door that relies on a 3mm plastic catch! Rubbish !
JohnGS - 2 years ago
Bought this in conjunction with the 760 mm fixed panel. The product was on display, the 8mm glass fitted made for a real solid and quality feel to the doors closing action reminding me of closing a train door! Went with the mirror glass option as well. The instructions cover both the left and right sliding door position and could do with tweaking just a bit.They make it seem more complicated than it is.A few words here and there would not go amiss. Must say the thing slots together beautifully with the side panel from the same range, seamless.The bits and bobs you need to attach to the door and frame all fitted very well .The 8mm glass makes for quite a heavy product but it is secured to the wall firstly by two u shaped panels and the doors slide into these to allow for a curtain amount of discrepancy in the wall,very neat. Once screwed together with the side panel it is never going anywhere.My shower tray had 4 upstands ,two of which were into the walls, by the time I had added 8mm tiles and then the adhesive the frame only just fitted within the stands at the doors minimum width. Something to watch for if you have the same situation. If am being super critical the clear plastic tops to the frame assembly could be a better fit needed a dab of the dreaded silicon to secure them in position. Chrome dome caps would work here . Everything else fitted very very well together.All in all great product.