See more Real wood top layer flooring
GoodHome Bishorn Natural Oak Real wood top layer flooring, 2.03m² Pack
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway & living room
- Angle click system
- For use on Indoor hard
- Underlay type required: Foam underlay
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Engineered wood is a stable and durable flooring solution, with a real wood overlay that gives you the authenticity and high quality finish of real wood while also being easy to install.
- Enjoy a 5 year guarantee on this GoodHome engineered wood flooring.
- Compatible with underfloor heating systems for warmth - at your feet and in your room.
- Easy to install with the simple click fitting system.
- Natural variation in the raw material, the individual floorboards and their surface may differ in shade, the occurrence of knots and grain pattern
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- A product ready for use immediately after installation
- Wooden floorboards are healthier and more durable than any kind of synthetic imitation. They are pleasantly warm to the touch, they do not electrify nor attract dust or mites. Therefore, they are a perfect solution for allergy sufferers. They provide perfect soundproofing, and thanks to their ability to absorb humidity they regulate microclimate of the room.
- Use felt pads under chairs and furniture; Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring powder as this may damage the surface of your floor.
- Possible to renovate
- The raw materials used in production are derived exclusively from sustainable forestry areas, which is confirmed by the prestigious Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) Certificate.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Top layer thickness||2.5mm|
|UKCA marked||UKCA marked|
|Upper construction material||Oak|