See more Basin mixer taps
GoodHome Blyth 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap
20% off Bathrooms when you spend £250. Discount applied at checkout.
- Waste supplied
- Comes with 2x 1/2" nylon female threaded straight flexible hoses with PEX inner hose, fixing kit, clicker waste kit and instruction manual
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This traditional style chrome mini basin mixer from the Blyth collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.2 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.2bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
Cheryl was a great help
Charlie_6th - 9 days ago
I bought this product and a whole bathroom set. Cheryl was instrumental in picking the right parts suited to my needs. Thanks!
Works Fairly Well
PAWDIY - 2 months ago
Tap works well, plunger operates at an acute angle and may not be compatible with smaller basins. Buy a heavy duty tap washer, something more substantial than the one supplied, otherwise this product is good value.
BJG51 - 1 year ago
Looks good, works well. I have a low pressure system and the hot water flow is rather slow.
Nice Tap - Poor Connectors
mj196699 - 2 years ago
The tap is fine, solid and has good flow. However, the flexible connectors supplied are worse than rubbish, they kink very easily and therefore cut off the flow. I had to buy a new set of better flexible hoses to resolve this issue.