See more Basin mixer taps
GoodHome Brean 2 lever Chrome-plated Traditional Basin Mono mixer Tap
- Waste supplied
- Comes with 2x polyester flexible hoses
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This traditional style chrome mono bloc basin mixer from the Brean collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.2 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of levers||2|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.2bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
Don't buy this tap.
apxc15 - 9 days ago
I have spent hours trying to fit this awful tap. It does not fit a standard basin, as the base is not broad enough. The sink plug setup doesn't work either. I had to fit an adapter from the old tap to make it fit. Do not buy. Wish I'd read these reviews first.
Loopyloos - 29 days ago
Purchased less than 6 months ago in store so was not aware of the reviews but same problem as others.
This Is A Reject Not Fit For Purpose!
AW Norfolk - 4 months ago
It does not fit standard sinks, as its mono block base diameter is too small for the B & Q sink I was sold to, supposedly, match! You cannot get a seal, just a stupid gap! Waste of a few hours, and now I give to make a journey to take this rubbish back! Come on B & Q, sort out your buying as this has faults and I have had other issues with poor fitting or poor quality!
Tap is leaking
rokesby - 4 months ago
I've had this tap running for 1 year and 3 months. It's not been used heavily but is leaking already. Stay away from this product and invest in a proper tap, it's just not worth it.
Discussed with B&Q. No response
Cris22 - 4 months ago
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!