See more Hot & cold basin pillar taps
GoodHome Bynea Basin Pillar Tap
- Comes with 2x fixing kits & instruction manual
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This contemporary style chrome basin tap from the Bynea collection is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.1 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of tap holes||2|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.1bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
HOT TAP TURNS WRONG WAY
Doddles2020 - 6 months ago
The taps look really nice on our Victorian-style basin but the hot tap turns the wrong way. Very annoying!!!!
chrisrudyard - 7 months ago
The taps turn wrong ways/at odds and at different ways again to the bath tap version of these. Made on the cheap. Steer clear.
Great for price
Samnx - 1 year ago
Exactly as expected, great value. One of the taps doesn’t turn the rotation you expect, but you just get used to it.
Pleased with these taps
glen19 - 1 year ago
I have had these taps a while now , decided to wait before reviewing. They work well look nice. Very pleased
Nice looking taps but.
Jamjar 2 - 1 year ago
Just fitted these taps. Pleased with the look and finish of them and like the quarter turn but weird the way one tap turns clockwise to turn on and the other anti clockwise. I realise that if these taps had lever type handles then it would seem right for both handles to turn inwards towards centre meaning one clockwise and one anti clockwise but with star type handles seems strange. Hope this makes sense.