See more Real Wood Top Layer Flooring
GoodHome Chaiya Bamboo Real wood top layer flooring, 1.67m² Pack
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway & living room
- Drop lock click system
- For use on Indoor hard
- Underlay type required: Foam underlay
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 30 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- The wood is protected with a varnish coating for better resistance against stains and scratches
- The click floating and glueless installation system makes laying the floor quick and easy
- This floor is suitable for use with underfloor heating
|Base material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|Top layer thickness||2.5mm|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Avoid at all cost
Vidu - 2 months ago
I bouth this Engineering Boards for my Living and kitchen. Even before finish of the work, it started to scratch. Very poor quality. I wish there was any review before I buy it. Absolutely waste of money. Really not happy about this product.
Not worth the money
grey goose - 9 months ago
Lets start with the positives..... The flooring is simple to fit and the click system is great. I fitted approx 13sqm in about 5 hours. The floor looked great when completed. Now the negatives... This floor scratches so easily and within 2 weeks, the floor is covered in scratches and looks as if its been down for years rather than a couple of weeks. Not worth the money.
AAE - 10 months ago
I have spent arpund 3000 pounds on this flooring. It scratches so easily and some of the packs had scratches on them when delivered. I’m very disappointed and not worth the money. Because of the smooth surface it looks dirty easily.
I wish if there was a review about it before I bought it.