See more Curtain poles
GoodHome Chalki White Fixed Curtain pole, (L)2500mm-2500mm, (L)2.5m
- Fixed length
- Can be cut to size
- Fittings & fixings not included
Features and benefits
This GoodHome curtain pole is the perfect choice for hanging curtains on your bedroom or living room window. Mix and match it with coordinated finials, brackets, rings and other curtain accessories from the same range to complete the look. We offer solutions for any window type by using this pole with a compatible bracket. When deciding the length of a curtain pole, allow an additional 12.5 to 15 cm on either side of the window to ensure your curtains will fully close
- The larger diameter of this pole can carry heavier weight curtains (such as blackouts) without bending. Can be used with eyelet, loop and tape header curtains and rings.
- Suitable for windows up to 250 cm wide
- You can mix and match this pole with any finial and bracket from the Chalki range to get a personalised look.
- You can easily cut the pole to size to fit your window. Be sure to measure the space before cutting the pole
Looks fab now fitted and easy to cut to size
James2302 - 2 months ago
Cracking price considering how easy it was to cut the pole to size compared with a metal pole - which meant I could use one pole for two windows, bargain! Finish matches the separate bracket and finial accessories perfectly so now that it is installed, it looks much more expensive than it actually cost
Terrible product ....total waste of money!
Cj2000 - 1 year ago
As we have a large wide window ,we had to buy two of these poles with the extra pole connecting screw.
Found the pre drill holes too large for the connector so didn’t screw in tightly ,so no solid connection.
When placed onto the pole holders the pole just bends in the middle were it connects with the connecting screw.any weight from curtains ( light weight curtains) bends Pole to the point it will break.
Very very poor quality would not recommend to anyone.
With the extras that you have to buy with the poles e.g pole holders connecting screws and pole ends (£31.50) this was very expensive !
please do not even look at this product