See more Paint
GoodHome Chueca Flat matt Furniture paint, 500ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A reliable GoodHome interior flat matt furniture paint that is suitable for use on wall & ceiling, making it a great choice to give your home a refresh. Chueca is a unique shade of yellow that will add a splash of colour to your design. The paint should ideally be used on melamine and wood. Use this furniture paint to create an effortlessly flat matt finish with easy application and minimal cleanup. This 500ml size will cover up to 12 m² on average. For maximum results, apply using a brush or roller. GoodHome furniture paint ensures a rich depth of colour after just 2 coats and with its quick drying formula, it can be recoated after 12 hours. This paint offers top quality protection, designed to be washable and resistant to stains, making it an ideal choice to use in your home. As well as looking brilliant, this water-based paint is safe for use in your home. It contains minimal VOCs, making it a safe choice for you and your environment.
- For use on Furniture
- Suitable for use on Melamine & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Prepare wood by removing wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes or defects with a wood filler. Lightly sand melamine surfaces with 180 grit sandpaper for the best adhesion. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. The surfaces in your home may have been painted in the past with paint containing lead. Special care must be taken when sanding or stripping these surfaces
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. To finish use GoodHome lacquer or wax to provide heavily used surfaces such as table tops and chair seats extra durable protection. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It is washable and durable, meaning your newly painted look will last for longer
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
- This paint is also safe for use on toys
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|