See more Masonry Paint
GoodHome Classic Vail Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
Good Home masonry paint is a great way to add some colour and individuality to your house. The long-lasting colour and weather resistance means you won’t have to repeat the application process as often
- For use on Concrete, pebble-dash, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. Apply up to 2 coats of this paint with a brush or exterior roller on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Apply paint in dry weather conditions, between 5°C and 30°C. Avoid application in direct sunlight or when surfaces are hot.
- The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove lime wash, chalky coatings and loose materials. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Sample pot great, 10 litre pot like milky water
RCO - 1 year ago
I applied the sample pot to some bare brick on a garden wall and thought it good. I then bought the 10 litre pot and within a few brush strokes it was clear something was wrong. It applied like milky water and had no substance or colour. No problems returning and it may have been a duff batch but I bought a different, more expensive masonry paint.
Brilliant coverage in a difficult space
PDavies83 - 1 year ago
Bought this to brighten up a farm store room/utility room, the bare concrete walls of which was blackened by soot and dust over the last 20 years.
The paint has covered brilliantly - two coats and the black has gone. We’ve used it on the walls and wooden ceiling and it looks much better.
We had to paint the room in two halves - the photo shows the difference between the original and the coverage after two coats.
It drips a bit but the surfaces are so rough, it’s not a fault of the paint.