See more Shed & fence paint & treatments
GoodHome Colour it Dalkey Matt Fence & shed Stain, 9L
Add a pop of colour to your garden with GoodHome colour it shed & fence.
- Colours and protects sheds & fences
- Suitable for Rough sawn wood
- Weather-resistant and UV resistant
- Stir well before use. Apply generously using a brush or sprayer. For best results apply 2 coats on rough timber
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
GoodHome shed & fence can be applied with a brush or sprayer and is showerproof in just one hour. It's water based so easy to clean from hands and paint brushes, meaning there's less mess to clean up at the end.
- Protect surfaces from rain and water damage
- Quick-drying and showerproof in one hour
- Use either a brush or sprayer to apply
- Water based treatments are low odour and have low VOC levels
|Drying time||1 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Application method||Brush or spray|
Vixster83 - 1 month ago
Painted my fence no problem. One coat did the job.
Don’t waste your time or money
bex3083 - 2 months ago
Very poor quality paint. Applied and a few days later had heavy rain, which removed all four coats I had put on!!! Complained and got a refund and half price Cuprinol. This is very poor quality and waste of time and money . Avoid
The false economy of weak paint. DO NOT BUY!
CgSh - 9 months ago
Bought this because can’t argue with reduced deal at £7 for nine litres.
Have now bought my seventh tub, five of which were at usual marked price; £10.
Still not happy that the fence is still streaky after heavily applied fourth coat.
I would switch to another branded product but would mean I’d have to cover entire ‘nook & cranny’ of a hut, fence and gate.
Outsmart B&Q by avoiding this rubbish and go the extra mile to buy something for £2-4 more if on a budget.
Every coat goes up well, but dries streaky even though have been layering it on thick.
Left with a fence that looks shoddy and lost faith a fifth coat will improve any.