See more Shed & fence paint & treatments
GoodHome Colour it Kinsale Matt Fence & shed Stain, 5L
Add a pop of colour to your garden with GoodHome colour it shed & fence.
- Colours and protects sheds & fences
- Suitable for Rough sawn wood
- Weather-resistant and UV resistant
- Stir well before use. Apply generously using a brush or sprayer. For best results apply 2 coats on rough timber
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
GoodHome shed & fence can be applied with a brush or sprayer and is showerproof in just one hour. It's water based so easy to clean from hands and paint brushes, meaning there's less mess to clean up at the end.
- Protect surfaces from rain and water damage
- Quick-drying and showerproof in one hour
- Use either a brush or sprayer to apply
- Water based treatments are low odour and have low VOC levels
|Drying time||1 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Application method||Brush or spray|
TheBlackFaerie - 28 days ago
I bought 2 tubs to do a new shed, within a month or so, a fair amount of it had washed off. It’s a nice colour, it’s just awful quality.
Colour not as advertised
Andreas skivvy - 3 months ago
Sample viewed in store bore little resemblance to colour painted on to wooden fence panels. More of a blueish tinge than green as anticipated. Applies well by brush and good coverage. Great value for money but shame about the colour.
Washed off like chalk
Happy19780 - 4 months ago
Bought to paint a kids playhouse. Went on awfully as very watery. Abs dried very patchy and then overnight it was dewy and the drop had washed the paint away, later in the day it rained and most of what was left had gone too. Took back and swapped for Cuprinol