See more Paint
GoodHome Colour It White Matt Multi-surface paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
You can add colour and weather protection to just about anything in your garden with GoodHome’s Garden Colours paint range - ideal for use on wood, stone, metal and terracotta.
- Suitable for use on Metal, stone & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Remove all debris, loose rust & flaking paint using a wire brush. For previously painted surfaces wash down thoroughly using diluted detergent, rinse with clean water and allow to dry. Wooden surfaces: Lightly sand to increase adhesion. Paint in direction of grain. Metal surfaces: For smooth metal surfaces lightly sand to increase adhesion. When sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Specialist surfaces may require a primer. Stone/concrete: Sweep concrete clean, best applied to porous surfaces.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply sparingly with a brush to avoid drips. For wooden surfaces brush with the grain. For best results apply a minimum of 2 coats. Leave 4 hours between coats. Additional coats may be required for more porous or damaged surfaces. Coverage will vary depending on surface and application method. Only apply in dry weather conditions. Adhesion may be affected if surface is wet or damp. Only use in temperatures between 10°C and 30°C. Always wear protective clothing (gloves, goggles, long sleeves)
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
- Shower Resistant in 1 hour
- Long-lasting Colour
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you purchase a tester pot so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- This GoodHome multi-surface paint is a great way to bring your garden to life, offering colour and protection. It gives a smooth matt finish with UV resistance and fantastic colour retention, keeping your newly painted garden surfaces looking fresh for longer, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your garden. We’ve also given it a 5-year guarantee* for your peace of mind.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|