See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 160 Wood effect Threshold (L)180cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
- Suitable surface: Any floor type
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 160|
Scratched within one week of fitting
PaulRe - 1 month ago
Both thresholds have scratched within one week of fitting!
melmo - 1 month ago
What a waste of money! I thought I was done finishing off doing the floor and this threshold is just a waste of time! After trying to hammer into place, the plastic nails which grab the flooring have all sapped off!! Annoyingly this is just a one time attempt. Now I have to buy another one!
Waste of money
Webbyathome - 2 months ago
I cut one of these to size for 2 doorways, the first last 3 months and the 2nd 12 months before the plastic coating started to chip and peal off the metal threshold underneath. They are expensive to start with and I wish i hadn't wasted my money. - replaced with a plain metal threshold in both door ways now