See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 200 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 200|
Work ok, just be careful of scratches
steeble - 2 months ago
not sure what others who bought this were expecting. as long as you line up holes and are careful with hammering they are east to fit. can be taken out and repositioned but good chance of snapping lugs so may need new holes. wood effect is relatively easy to damage unfortunately
KB65 - 6 months ago
Fitted perfect , use a 5.5mm drill bit and make sure all holes are perfectly in line and the right depth , as for the pegs its best to use mr sheen on the groove and they will slide easily along the groove !
Poor instructions and single use only!
Martyn 28 - 6 months ago
The instructions clearly say to use a 5mm drill bit. Like others I found this is too small and the plastic pegs bend. I struggled but managed to remove the pegs, re-drilled the holes with a 5.5mm bit and all fitted well and firmly. Once fitted I suddenly realised I would not be able to remove the strip and refit if required (as you can with traditional screw in thresholds). Looking at others reviews I am now concerned at the longevity of the wood effect layer! - Sorry, but I can't recommend and although not as pretty I will stick to traditional silver or gold metal screw in versions in future
Cocaconani - 7 months ago
Bought 3, taking 2 back after struggling with first one. Plastic and flimsy lugs that don't slide down the track. Save your money... don't buy these.
A DIY challenge
Some - 7 months ago
If you can get these installed they look great but they are a DIY challenge for the most capable DIYer. I ruined my first one exactly the same way everyone else seems to have done with the plastic pegs all bent and twisted but then I made a jig to drill the holes through and the other 2 went in OK. Make sure all your holes are exactly in a straight line using a straight edge and get the swear jar ready for coins.