See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 200 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 200|
Cocaconani - 20 days ago
Bought 3, taking 2 back after struggling with first one. Plastic and flimsy lugs that don't slide down the track. Save your money... don't buy these.
A DIY challenge
Some - 1 month ago
If you can get these installed they look great but they are a DIY challenge for the most capable DIYer. I ruined my first one exactly the same way everyone else seems to have done with the plastic pegs all bent and twisted but then I made a jig to drill the holes through and the other 2 went in OK. Make sure all your holes are exactly in a straight line using a straight edge and get the swear jar ready for coins.
Good value, easy to fit.
MagicJackson - 3 months ago
I found this easy to fit, just cut to size, drill 6mm holes, allign the plastic screws and knock it down evenly using a wood block and hammer. And I'm useless at DIY.
Poor quality with bad instructions
CRP - 3 months ago
Used two of these and followed instructions. Lugs were easily damaged on both as well as the threshold itself. Total waste of money.
Poor quality, bad design
Ricky1986 - 4 months ago
Went to fit as instructions said, but hammering, plastic in to wood with a 6mm predrilled hole does not work, bent the plastic no good cheap design.
The wood effect can only be described as wallpaper over aluminium, will last weeks before wearing through.