See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 200 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
- Suitable surface: Any floor type
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 200|
Good value, easy to fit.
MagicJackson - 1 month ago
I found this easy to fit, just cut to size, drill 6mm holes, allign the plastic screws and knock it down evenly using a wood block and hammer. And I'm useless at DIY.
Poor quality with bad instructions
CRP - 1 month ago
Used two of these and followed instructions. Lugs were easily damaged on both as well as the threshold itself. Total waste of money.
Poor quality, bad design
Ricky1986 - 2 months ago
Went to fit as instructions said, but hammering, plastic in to wood with a 6mm predrilled hole does not work, bent the plastic no good cheap design.
The wood effect can only be described as wallpaper over aluminium, will last weeks before wearing through.
Mark5524 - 3 months ago
I’ve just used 6 of these and they are superb. The fixings and pre-glued edges are very good, and simple to install with the aid of a rubber mallet.
I wish I'd taken notice of the previous reviewers
Anonymous - 3 months ago
I purchased 3 of these. The first was fitted between carpet and laminate flooring. There was a few mm height difference between the two. Using the correct size drill into wooden floor the end result on the first one was good and the strip held after knocking it down to the correct level. However the second one, using exactly the same procedure did not hold and it is slightly raised in the middle because the plug is not holding in the wood. Unfortunately you don't get a second chance with these because the plugs do snap off if you try to remove the strip.( if any do hold ). Also you need to be accurate with the line of 4 holes, they need to be in a good straight line. If the aluminium strip gets bent, that's it, product is spoilt. In my opinion these would not suite the average diy-er. Can't face trying to fit the third one.