System upgrade: From 8pm Wed 2 to 8am Thurs 3 Dec. Some products won’t be available for home delivery at this time. Some orders placed during this time won’t specify a delivery date, we will contact you by phone to arrange a convenient delivery date.
See more Thresholds, T-bars & Reducers
GoodHome DECOR 200 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
- Suitable surface: Any floor type
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 200|
Mark5524 - 14 days ago
I’ve just used 6 of these and they are superb. The fixings and pre-glued edges are very good, and simple to install with the aid of a rubber mallet.
I wish I'd taken notice of the previous reviewers
Anonymous - 15 days ago
I purchased 3 of these. The first was fitted between carpet and laminate flooring. There was a few mm height difference between the two. Using the correct size drill into wooden floor the end result on the first one was good and the strip held after knocking it down to the correct level. However the second one, using exactly the same procedure did not hold and it is slightly raised in the middle because the plug is not holding in the wood. Unfortunately you don't get a second chance with these because the plugs do snap off if you try to remove the strip.( if any do hold ). Also you need to be accurate with the line of 4 holes, they need to be in a good straight line. If the aluminium strip gets bent, that's it, product is spoilt. In my opinion these would not suite the average diy-er. Can't face trying to fit the third one.
An absolute waste of time and money
Anonymous - 28 days ago
I bought this product because it matched the flooring in place. Walked a few time with my shoes on and got damaged beyond expected. No scratch resistant what so ever.
Complete waste of time and money
Pron - 1 month ago
Utter garbagde and waste of money. Disposable product. Once fitted you can only wreck it to remove and adjust. Bends like tinfoil. Never seen anything worse to be honest...
Greggo1948 - 4 months ago
I should have taken notice of the other reviews. JGM2 sums it up pretty good and I agree with him. Do not buy this product.