See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 295 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 295|
Poor quality fittings
cheapoprod - 1 year ago
I have always previously used the B & Q plastic 'Colours' threshold strips without any problems. Stick or screw the retaining strip down, measure & cut, choose your clips, click, job done. If you needed to decorate, the strip easily clicked up for removal then re-use. This item & design doesn't seem to be stocked anymore, so I was forced to choose this now stocked design. (B & Q seem to have re branded lots of flooring and accessories as 'Good home' ). Nicely finished wood effect aluminium strip, that's the end of the good news ! Poor quality, flimsy ribbed clips slide into the back of the trim, wobble around, and fit into a hole which you need to drill where it will be fitted, then tap it down with a block of wood. If you are not careful the plastic pin will bend as you tap it down into the hole, you will not then be able to tap it down any further as it has weakened and has a bend in it, you will then not be able to remove it without breaking it! This also means you will not be able to easily remove the trim to replace a carpet or to decorate, rendering it a single use item. Only 4 clip/pins are provided and in my opinion a stiffer clip/pin should be supplied, and more of
them. (I class myself as a professional DIY person).