See more Scotias & Floor Trims
GoodHome DECOR 50 Wood effect Scotia trim, 220cm
- Perfect for covering the expansion gap between the edge of the laminate flooring and the skirting boards.
- Included: 1x scotia trim
- To fix to the wall, double-faced tape, nails or glue may be used
Features and benefits
This MDF scotia trim provides a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project.
- The trim is perfect for covering the expansion gap between the edge of the flooring and the skirting boards
- Made from responsibly sourced PEFC Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), this scotia trim is highly duarable and resistant against every day impacts and shocks
- Easy to install, with three possible different fitting systems. It can be cut to size so you can get the perfect fit
- Covered with a decorative foil-faced paper, this scotia trim gives unity with your wooden flooring decor
|Model name/number||DECOR 50|
Jon625 - 5 months ago
This is supposed to be the match for Bilston laminate, but the colour match isn't even close. Because of this, I painted it to match the skirting but there is some sort of coating on the plastic and paint adhesion is near-zero. The fact that it's not a 90 degree profile makes cutting the mitres a nightmare, and I had to make a special mitre jig, and even then, some filling was necessary, which you couldn't possibly do in the natural finish. (The cutters B&Q sell would have no chance with this profile.) Finally, I planed some ends to produce bullnoses and the trim is weak enough to break under light pressure. Maybe painted wood is the better route. Very disappointing.