Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Paint
GoodHome Delaware Satin Metal & wood paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - Store your leftover paint between 5°С and 30°С. Best used within 1 year of opening
- Quick dry
- Surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Before painting on bare wood or metal, use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be rubbed down with a fine abrasive paper. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Metal surfaces should be free from rust and corrosion. Knots in wood surfaces should be treated with a knotting solution. Fill any holes or defects with filler
Features and benefits
When you've just painted your walls it would be a shame to leave the finishing touches. So we've created GoodHome wood and metal interior paint. Durable and long-lasting paint in matching colours to our walls and ceiling paint. A mid sheen satin finish, perfect for painting your skirtings, doors and window frames.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer, so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- We know that accidents happen. That's why this paint is washable. Marks and spills can be easily scrubbed away so your paint looks as good as new
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint is resistant to yellowing and durable
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|