See more Paint
GoodHome Denali Matt Furniture paint, 125ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A popular GoodHome interior matt furniture paint that is suitable for use on wall & ceiling, making it a great choice to give your home a refresh. Denali is a wonderful shade of grey that will add a contemporary feel to your design. The paint can be applied on melamine and wood surfaces. Use this furniture paint to create an effortlessly matt finish with easy application and minimal cleanup. This 125ml size contains enough paint to cover up to 12 m² on average. For maximum results, apply with a brush or roller. GoodHome furniture paint ensures a rich depth of colour after just 2 coats and with its quick drying formula, it can be recoated after 12 hours. Made with protective technology, this paint is washable and resistant to stains, allowing you to free yourself from the worries of everyday damage to your new surfaces. Additionally, our furniture paint is water-based and has minimal VOCs, so it’s safe for you and your home.
- For use on Furniture
- Suitable for use on Melamine & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Remove wax, oil from wood and light sand melamine surfaces. Wash surface thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. The surfaces in your home may have been painted in the past with paint containing lead. Special care must be taken when sanding or stripping these surfaces
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. 2 coats are recommended. To finish apply a GoodHome furniture lacquer or wax to provide heavily used surfaces such as table tops and chair seats extra durable protection. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It is washable and durable, meaning your newly painted look will last for longer
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
- This paint is also safe for use on toys
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|