See more Tile paint
GoodHome Durable Artemisa Matt Wall tile & panelling paint, 750ml
GoodHome wall tile and panelling paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways. It is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. It can even be applied on tiles in shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It's waterproof and washable, meaning it will withstand moisture in kitchens and bathrooms.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Great for a revamp
Emma78 - 4 months ago
We have revamped our bathroom using this and Long Island. You need to ensure you prep your tiles first by cleaning them and it definitely takes two coats but our bathroom looks 100% better for it, the paint gives a lovely modern Matt finish that so far is holding up to use.