See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Durable Delaware Matt Emulsion paint 5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
JB2201 - 7 days ago
This paint dried incredibly patchy and anywhere which was cut in with a brush dried a completely different colour, 5 coats later and it was still the same, after two coats I used a roller to cut in but it made no difference, the best advice I can give you is to buy the colour steel (135) from B&Qs big blue competitor, it’s an identical colour with miles better coverage and no issues with it drying patchy and different shades!!
Lovely grey colour
Kara8633 - 1 month ago
Currently in the process of renovating our house, looked at lots and lots of different shades of grey, glad I chose this one, very nice grey. Took 2 coats.
READ THIS BEFORE BUYING
Aalllllaaaannnnn - 1 month ago
I was really sceptical buying this due to the other reviews. I have to say this is by far the best paint I’ve ever used. I think a special shout out is needed for the basic B&Q roller set - both worked amazing together. We only needed one coat and 2.5 Lts done the whole room
Avoid! Dries patchy. Waste of money!
Mr Oliver - 2 months ago
Firstly I am a competent painter and have decorated many rooms and houses. I never accept anything less that a steak free excellent finish. In the past I have always used Johnstone’s paint or Dulux however as I only had a feature wall to do I thought I’d give their B&Q durable paint a go as it was cheaper than the branded products. What a mistake!
I cut in as usual using Harris brushes and then rolled the wall with a perfection sleeve. It dried a completely different shade. I then completed the second coat however again it made no difference. I then competed a test patch and this dried a different shade again. The paint was well stirred and applied as per the instructions. I have attached photos so you can see for yourself. The other photos are to prove I can paint a wall.
This product is a waste of money
Mattyvenny - 2 months ago
Not durable at all! Marks so easy and paint rubs off when you try to clean it !! Go for Dulux paint, its a far better product.