See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Fulham Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Colour completely different!
Samrann - 5 months ago
Shame as the actual colour is so dark and for kitchen paint it just doesn't work. Very thin, on fourth coat!
Colour completely different
Alice12345 - 7 months ago
This colour is much more red than it appears in these photos. It's so different to what was expected and from how it appears in the images that i've bought an entirely different paint.
Essay - 8 months ago
This is possibly the worst emulsion I have ever used. When I opened the first tin I thought it was faulty, it was just so runny. I had another one so I opened this and it is the same. Imagine emulsion that has been watered down to seal new plaster - that is what the paint is like. Absolutely awful