See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Durable Gran via Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Durable and beautiful paint
Katerj - 1 month ago
The room was painted 2 years ago. It's a beautiful colour and very durable. I can't remember how many coats we did but I wouldn't have had an issue doing a third coat and of we did it was well worth it as it still looks new 2 years later
False economy...Dulux paint covers better
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Saw a couple of reviews that mentioned this colour doesn't cover particularly well compared to other brands... and hey, they were right!
The colour is great but be prepared to coat three times.
Amazing Colour for an Appalling Paint
Y18 - 2 months ago
The paint is exactly the colour I wanted. However, after spending the day using this product I feel I wasted my time. The coverage on magnolia walls is appalling and so patchy I wish I'd not started. Tomorrow is another day and definitely the day to use a different paint brand. Extremely disappointing.
Absolutely awful. Deserves zero stars
Anonymous - 5 months ago
Applied to white walls. Really patchy coverage even after 2 coats. 3 options. 1. Leave it at pretend it's a deliberate paint effect, 2. Buy another tin and apply a 3rd coat, 3. Buy a decent paint. Well it definitely won't be option 2. Should have known better than to B & Q it!
Sanwales - 10 months ago
I bought this product at the beginning of the week and have had to order more because it was so patchy, it's a lovely thick paint but despite stirring it each time I added it to the tray it was not covering adequately. After 3 coats it finally looks OK, I've been decorating for over 30 years but by 'eck this was hard work.