See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Gran via Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Sanwales - 2 months ago
I bought this product at the beginning of the week and have had to order more because it was so patchy, it's a lovely thick paint but despite stirring it each time I added it to the tray it was not covering adequately. After 3 coats it finally looks OK, I've been decorating for over 30 years but by 'eck this was hard work.
Kirstie x - 2 months ago
Lovely and thick, did 2 coats but one would of been enough! Defo recommend xxx
Sheeky21 - 5 months ago
I bought this paint as I really liked the colour . Even After reading the other reviews , I decided to give it a go . I have painted a large hall with it . & found it covers well & it goes a long way too ! So one happy customer .
amateurdiyguy - 5 months ago
For the other reviews I’m afraid they did not prep the wall correctly. Amazing coverage, minimum 2 coats for any colour as bright as this for any brand of paint. If your walls are white ANY BRIGHT OR DEEP colour will need extra coats.
VickyC - 7 months ago
I’ve read the reviews but this went on to my walls in my brand new house needing only two coats! I was worried it might take more due to it being a strong colour and the walls being new but it was fine! It certainly wasn’t thin either - if anything I felt it was maybe a little thick so I added a little water to help it go on easier! That would be my only complaint to be honest!