See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Gran via Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and Benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Gran via|
|Coverage||Up to 10 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & scrubbable|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Grumman - 1 month ago
Total rubbish. Stick to branded paints unless you enjoy paining over and over again.
Poor thin paint
Trac3y - 1 month ago
Better coverage if I painted with milk.
I understand 2 coats maybe needed or more if going over dark colours but needed 4 coats over a mid colour.
Tip: better coverage if applied thick with a brush.
Do not use a roller unless you want to constantly clean the splashes.
Would not buy again