See more Paint
GoodHome Durable Kyoto Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|