We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Durable Kyoto Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Love it, colour is beautiful
teepot - Yesterday
This was my third paint and is perfect shade not baby pink, very light dusky shade. Just stunning
Beautiful blush pink
EmmaS23 - 1 month ago
Lovely subtle grownup pink. Goes on beautifully. Covered pale walls in one coat plus a few touch ups where I’d missed bits.
VinOz - 5 months ago
The paint is good. But hard to apply. It dries very slowly & unevenly but eventually all is good after many hours. Good glitter effect with the right lighting, but only where it was rolled. Cut-in brush strokes have little or no glitter!!! It needs to go on thick so I used 2x 2L pots for a small bedroom & yes it is the hardest lid to remove in history.
Very dark - nothing like the colour advertised
hlln - 5 months ago
I bought this paint for my bedroom, in the container the paint was a perfect pale pink. When I painted it on the wall it was a dark purple/ mauve colour. I am very disappointed, I found another colour in B&Q which is the exact colour I am looking for. If you want the colour advertised do not purchase this paint.
I've just waisted my money
Otilia - 1 year ago
I bought this paint because I liked the colour advertised on the container and online as well but when I got home and took off the lid I was so dissapointed...The paint is a light purple not a blush.