See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Magome Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Emily921 - 4 months ago
You'd get better results using a more expensive paint and applying it with kitchen roll or perhaps your nose. It almost immediately picks the paint back up when you roller back over it leaving a terrible finish. Don't bother.