See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Milltown Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Covers like a dream
Mrs Turnock - 28 days ago
Wanted a feature wall,was a bit wary at first going for such a dramatic change,but wow what a difference and covers beautifully,I added some rose gold glitter for extra touch,looks amazing at night..
Sarahpower - 2 months ago
Used this for a feature wall in my daughter's bedroom. Went on easily and 2 coats gave a lovely result. Really really pleased with quality and price of this paint
Anonymous - 3 months ago
2 coats over a white wall and looks fab, went on like a dream
Great colour, decent paint
Nicnicshhh - 6 months ago
Looks great in our new kitchen. Cant comment on the durability yet but fingers crossed.
Lovely colour good coverage
RHarvs - 9 months ago
Really easy to paint with, practically odourless, lovely coverage with just one coat, could definitely use good home paints again.