We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Durable Milltown Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Transformed our front room!
Lbo1987 - 13 days ago
Love this colour and so glad we went for it! It went on so nicely, even with just one coat, but we did a second just to be sure. Would definitely recommend.
raeviews - 19 days ago
Goes on well but overall not particularly happy with this paint. The colour is ok, a bit on the light side compared to what I was expecting from the picture on the front but that aside, I’ve needed to 4 / 5 coats of the paint to get an even coverage and cover the previous paint which was only white!. Wouldn’t recommend unless you really like the colour.
Best paint I’ve used
Shellbing86 - 1 month ago
This paint is amazing! Only needed one coat an the coverage was immaculate.
This paint is perfect
Painter20 - 1 month ago
I don't normally write reviews but thought I should as this product got some negative reviews. I had no problems at all. Perfect results with 2 coats and colour right on trend. Will definitely buy again
Exactly what we wanted
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Amazing colour, went on evenly in one coat and easy to work with. Only the second wall I’ve ever painted and looks ideal!