See more Radiator paint
GoodHome Durable New haven Matt Radiator & appliance paint, 750ml
GoodHome radiator and appliance paint is ideal for use on metal and plastic surfaces.
- Suitable for Appliance & radiator
- Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. Not recommended for use on ovens and hobs
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The heat and stain resistance will prevent yellowing or colour change, providing you with a long-lasting colour
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Dooble - 1 month ago
Very poor paint, drips off the radiator needs about 10 coats to look any where decent. I would advise spray paint or an oil based paint
Fantastic used it on radiators cupboards everythin
Salstar77 - 3 months ago
Bought last month for radiators but ymused it on lots of things fantastic
MRJxxx - 5 months ago
Perfect for painting radiators, needs a couple of coats but a lovely finish and colour
Anonymous - 8 months ago
I am a bit confused that this is radiator paint yet the spec says "Suitable surfaces - ceilings and Walls" Please advise
gailtd - 1 year ago
Absolute rubbish, total waste of time and money!!!