See more Tile paint
GoodHome Durable New haven Matt Wall tile & panelling paint, 750ml
GoodHome wall tile and panelling paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways. It is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. It can even be applied on tiles in shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It's waterproof and washable, meaning it will withstand moisture in kitchens and bathrooms.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Bought for bathroom tiles
Giggi - 10 months ago
First time painting tiles. We did first coat tonight. It is lovely shade of grey. Really nice. Good quality paint.
LuBlu - 1 year ago
Was quite worried about covering white tiles with bold blue patterns on but this covered really well in 2 coats. Brilliant. Would agree that it has a blue/purple tint to the grey.
More of a blue grey
Nyky - 1 year ago
Excellent coverage and easy to apply. Colour is nothing like what s on the tin going to have to buy another shade