See more Multi surface paint
GoodHome Durable North pole (Brilliant white) Gloss Multi-surface paint, 2L
GoodHome multi-surface paint is great for creating a co-ordinated colour palette throughout your home. It is versatile and can be used on many different surfaces such as interior cabinets, wardrobes, radiators, domestic appliances, wall panelling, tiles, wood and laminate flooring. This paint is also safe for use on toys
- Cupboard doors & drawers: Remove them from the units and lay on a horizontal surface. Floor & tiles: Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint and remove mould with a mould cleaner. Wood: Remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes with a wood filler. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- This all in one formula is ultra durable and will resist everyday stains and scratches meaning your newly painted colour will last for even longer
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Peter Carr - 6 months ago
B&Q have a wide range of every product. Excellent.
rachgld - 6 months ago
I brought this paint in white as I’d already painted some cabinets in ‘Hamilton’ grey and loved the way it painted and the finished loook. Wanted to paint some other doors white. Not quite so pleased with the white, not sure it’s any different to a satin finish white gloss. Pleased with it in white but not sure the extra cost was worth it.
Tbd 65 - 6 months ago
Painting cabinet doors. Very patchy. Looks poor after quite a few coats. Not durable either. Touch it and it comes off
Sharon38 - 7 months ago
There is absolutely nothing good I can say about this paint, it’s the worst gloss I have used, after doing 2 coats on wood work in hall stairs & landing I am now sanding it back to redo with a different paint
Lee30 - 8 months ago
This Gloss is terrible it says 'Excellent Coverage' Drys patchy, And you need at least 3 coats for it to look reasonable, Avoid this product.