See more Radiator paint
GoodHome Durable North pole (Brilliant white) Gloss Radiator & appliance paint, 750ml
GoodHome radiator and appliance paint is ideal for use on metal and plastic surfaces.
- Suitable for Appliance & radiator
- Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. Not recommended for use on ovens and hobs
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The heat and stain resistance will prevent yellowing or colour change, providing you with a long-lasting colour
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
diyJackson - 4 months ago
really runny, streaky. It is water based (cheaper way of making), so does not stick to previous oil based coats, and runs.
Waste of Money!!!
SimpleTimes - 5 months ago
I wish I had read the reviews before buying this paint, its the worst paint ever! Did nothing to my radiator! Leaves streaks and is so thin and runny and drips! Such poor quality and its definitely nowhere near Glossy! This paint is one big fat lie!
Very poor paint
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Got North Pole ( brilliant white) not white it looks like pouring cream in colour and consistency! Very disappointed.
Don’t buy this product
Emma564778 - 1 year ago
Bought in store as couldn’t find ronseal one coat radiator paint I had previously used with no problems. This paint is really patchy and runny, as it dries leaves drip spots on the radiator.
Very runny unusable
Kristin42 - 1 year ago
This paint is just awful, super runny doesn't actually adhere to radiator just slides down like poorly made icing sugar, thinner than watercolour paint. Radiator was well prepped with sugar soap and scrubbed down.
I will now have to fork out for another better tin of paint to do the job. Don't buy this brand, it won't do the job it's designed to do.