See more Floor Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Durable North pole (Brilliant white) Matt Floor & stair paint, 0.75L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome floor and stair paint is an ultra durable and washable solution. It can be used on wood, laminate or tiled flooring.
- Coverage: 12m²
- To prepare floor tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. Prepare wood by removing wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The formulation is designed to be ultra durable so it can survive the every day heavy footfall on your floors and stairs.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Product type||Floor & stair paint|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
|Suitable for||Ceramic, laminate, stone & wood|
|Suitable surface||Floors & stairs|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Teenie Beenie - 2 months ago
We bought this product earlier this year to paint our stairs that we had striped. We have used it on the banisters and doors too so we get the same colour. It mixes well, goes on well and cleaning the brushes is easy too, just cleanse in soapy water. Totally recommend this.
Good for stairs, needs a few coats
ThomasWoods - 4 months ago
Good paint for stairs though it does need a few coats and marks can show if shoes are worn
Never again ever - 6 months ago
Not nice to use- every brush and roller I’ve used has clogged up with drying paint after about 10 mins making the brush ready for the bin and leaving an awful paint finish.
On the tin it says to wash brushes/rollers with warm soapy water but this won’t clean brush or roller, neither will white spirits.
I’m waiting for it to dry properly and then after I’ve put 3 brushes and 3 rollers in the bin I think I will end up sanding this paint back and refinishing with some decent stuff!