See more Floor Paint & Treatments
GoodHome floor and stair paint is an ultra durable and washable solution. It can be used on wood, laminate or tiled flooring.
- Stain resistant
- Suitable for bare, varnished or painted wood, laminate, ceramic & stone tiles
- Recommended for any room
- Surface preparation: To prepare floor tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. Prepare wood by removing wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint.
Features and Benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The formulation is designed to be ultra durable so it can survive the every day heavy footfall on your floors and stairs.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Colour description||North Pole (Brilliant White)|
|Coverage||Up to 12 m² per litre|
|Number of coats||2|
|Drying time||12 hours|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Cleaning instructions||Clean equipment with warm soapy water|