See more Radiator paint
GoodHome Durable North pole (Brilliant white) Matt Radiator & appliance paint, 750ml
GoodHome radiator and appliance paint is ideal for use on metal and plastic surfaces.
- Suitable for Appliance & radiator
- Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. Not recommended for use on ovens and hobs
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The heat and stain resistance will prevent yellowing or colour change, providing you with a long-lasting colour
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Good but isn't self priming
Russ1993 - 1 year ago
I went to the trouble of stripping my radiator of all it's paint, washed it down and used this paint. The paint however caused it to rust below the paint requiring more rubbing down before painting again