See more Paint
GoodHome Durable North pole (Brilliant white) Satin Multi-surface paint, 2L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
GoodHome multi-surface paint is great for creating a co-ordinated colour palette throughout your home. It is versatile and can be used on many different surfaces such as interior cabinets, wardrobes, radiators, domestic appliances, wall panelling, tiles, wood and laminate flooring. This paint is also safe for use on toys
- Cupboard doors & drawers: Remove them from the units and lay on a horizontal surface. Floor & tiles: Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint and remove mould with a mould cleaner. Wood: Remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes with a wood filler. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- This all in one formula is ultra durable and will resist everyday stains and scratches meaning your newly painted colour will last for even longer
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|