See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable North pole Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and Benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||North pole|
|Coverage||Up to 10 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & scrubbable|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Good product-Goodhome durable paint
Tara71 - 26 days ago
Excellent results, 2 coats covered well.
Would use again & definitely recommend.
Not the colour in the shop!
Leaping frog - 5 months ago
Bought this because in the shop it was a very light grey on the colour chart, which was perfect for what it was intended for. Unfortunately when we started painting there was not one hint of grey, it's basically white with a fancy name! It's no different to my white ceiling paint. Extremely misleading, frustrating and totally ruined the look we were going for. The only good thing was it covered well.