See more Multi Surface Paint
GoodHome Durable North pole (Brilliant white) Matt Multi-surface paint, 0.75L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome multi-surface paint is great for creating a co-ordinated colour palette throughout your home. It is versatile and can be used on many different surfaces such as interior cabinets, wardrobes, radiators, domestic appliances, wall panelling, tiles, wood and laminate flooring. This paint is also safe for use on toys
- Coverage: 10m²
- Cupboard doors and drawers: Remove them from the units and lay on a horizontal surface. Floor and tiles: Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint. Remove mould with a mould cleaner. Wood: Remove wax and oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes with a wood filler. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed.
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- This all in one formula is ultra durable and will resist everyday stains and scratches meaning your newly painted colour will last for even longer.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Product type||Multi-surface paint|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Suitable for||Ceramic, glass, granite, laminate, marble, melamine, metal, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), stone & wood|
|Suitable surface||Ceilings & walls|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
It is awful wasted weekend
Brina - 5 months ago
I am gutted with this product I have spent all weekend prepping this product before painting. Left for 12 hours before adding a second coat and it looks awful, probably need more coats but it won’t give a final good finish. Doesn’t cover, is tacky, can see lines from brush. I actually don’t know what to do now and feel I have ruined a piece of furniture. Do not buy.
Everything you don't want in a paint
Beeswaxx - 5 months ago
Stay away if you are thinking of using it to paint furniture. It's like painting with glue, takes at least 8 coats unless you are painting over the same colour, and good luck getting a halfway decent finish with it. Oh, and the final smacker is that it takes 12 hours to dry between each coat so don't even think about getting something painted in a weekend. As a 'multi surface' product I suspect it tries to be all things to all situations and paints no surface well. There are much better products available for painting furniture but b&q stopped doing the one I have used in the past so will shop elsewhere for it instead.
Sunrise7moz - 8 months ago
I bought this to paint laminate sliding wardrobe doors & it covered really well after two coats. I used a small sponge roller to get a smooth finish. Also painted an old radiator & foot stool & they both turned out fab.
Don't buy this paint!
TRHB - 1 year ago
If I could give this no stars I would! I painted a bedside cabinet with this, which was properly prepared. The paint was too thick and had small lumps/bits in (yes, I stirred it thoroughly) and left very visible brush marks. I left it to dry for 24 hours and noticed small cracks in the paint. I rubbed it down, cleaned off the dust and applied another coat. This has also cracked (lots of small cracks) I will have to start again so have wasted hours of my time and money. Terrible product!