See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Whistler Matt Emulsion paint, 5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Avoid at all costs
Unhappy painter zzz - 23 days ago
This is the worst paint I’ve ever bought. Avoid. Poor quality and coverage
Completely different colour
brob79 - 28 days ago
The colour is not how it appears on the website, it's more like a cold lilac. Really not very nice at all.
jworth - 7 months ago
I bough this expecting, as per the colourcards and colour on the tin, to be grey. I decorated my bedroom only to find out it is actually lilac. I hate lilac. Quality of paint seemed to be ok though.
RoseS63 - 1 year ago
The colour is absolutely nothing like the brochure or colour on tin. The colour is advertised on the whites page of the brochure so was expecting it to be a white with a hint of grey!!! Colour is in fact a very blue/grey. Had I had the time I would have taken it back and complained but was on a short time frame to get bedroom decorated so used it but am very unhappy with colour as it’s not the look I was trying to achieve.
Colour is completely different to advertised
EmmaS88 - 1 year ago
Although the paint rolls on nicely and gives a good coat, the colour is far from what was expected and what is shown on the tub. Opening the tub, the colour is white/grey. On the walls, it is blue/grey! More blue than anything. Two coats and still very blue. Very disappointed in the outcome. The previous paint range was better.