See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Coachella Metallic effect Emulsion paint 2L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome metallic feature wall paint is perfect for creating a striking statement wall in your home
- Preparation is key to ensure the best finish for metallic paints. New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Apply when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, use a roller or mini roller and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Creates an eye-catching metallic effect on your walls
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Waste of money and time!
Disappointed dissatisfied - 1 month ago
Horrible to apply, does not evenly cover even after 4 layers. Horrible colour, not similar at all to the one advertised. Have to sand it down and buy another paint. Wasted all day on this and money. They should not be allowed to sell it!!!
Do not buy this product
Sjdec - 2 months ago
Do not buy this product. It reacts with other emulsion and does not cover or look good at all!! Terrible to use terrible finish.
P.s. I am a professional decorator with 18years in the business and have never seen a product this bad... Just buy wallpaper!!!
Cheesecake 4 - 3 months ago
Dreadful finish,after applying 2 coats still looked awful, was gonna sand down for a third coat but it peeled off like wallpaper,awful stuff.
Poor colour. Gave up.
Jessthepainter - 4 months ago
I wanted a gold metallic wall so chose coachella. It wasnt very metallic and found the shade so dark and unappealing. I lightened it myself to the right shade but then it lost even more of its metallic sheen. Ive given up and shall be painting it lilac!
Difficult to work with depending ...
Tazcat78 - 6 months ago
If you’re doing a flat wall then this is a challenge to work with- you either have to put it on really thickly and try navigate drips or really thinly and do a few coats but only after it dries as the minute you put another coat on it takes off the coat below. Now if you’re doing something “arty” with it, then it’s a really pleasure! Again you have to use it very thickly and navigate the drips but it can look stunning!