See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Kyoto Glitter effect Emulsion paint, 2L
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Great in the End.
VinOz - 1 month ago
The paint is good. But hard to apply. It dries very slowly & unevenly but eventually all is good after many hours. Good glitter effect with the right lighting, but only where it was rolled. Cut-in brush strokes have little or no glitter!!! It needs to go on thick so I used 2x 2L pots for a small bedroom & yes it is the hardest lid to remove in history.
Does what it says on the tin
Hocuspocus - 2 months ago
Bought this for my daughters room. Not a lot of paint in the tub (very misleading), you can see the glitter on the wall and dries a lovely pink colour.
Perfect glittery effect
L01 - 2 months ago
Second attempt at glitter paint as I bought the darker pink which turned out to be red. This light pink is definitely lilac!! However I love it and my little girl loves it too! Perfect amount of glitter to add a bit of sparkle. Zoom in to picture to see the glitter. It needed 2 coats I used 1 and 1/2 tubs for 2 walls. This was good quality only worth the money if you like the colour though as not really what was stated on the tub!!
1Ed - 6 months ago
We were looking for a subtle glitter wall and this has not disappointed! When the light catches it, it is so twinkly ! The colour is exactly what we wanted too, it’s a lovely dusky pink.
Great coverage, sparkle perfect
JulieG1981 - 6 months ago
Decorated all of my daughters room in this paint, took 2 coats and coverage is fabulous.
Glitter effect is very pretty and just right ! Would highly recommend.