See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Kyoto Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Waste of money
Anonymous - 25 days ago
Very disappointed in the paint you have to look very close to see the glitter.
Subtle but lovely
Blackfae - 2 months ago
We have this in our hall, it's more of a subtle sparkle than a dazzle but just what we wanted.
Don't waste your money
Notahappynanny - 3 months ago
This has got to be one of the worst paints that I have ever used. It has been up for only 1 week and it looks like my 3 year old painted it. (He didn't my husband did). Have to be done yet again.
Terrie89 - 4 months ago
Brought two pots and there are two different amounts of glitter even though they are the same size tin! Think its very odd
Read this before application
Thinking out the box - 4 months ago
After reading other reviews I decided to go ahead and buy it anyway. I added some glitter to my first tray of paint, rolled it on and nothing...so, I painted the rest of the wall, took the glitter separately into the palm of my hand (small amounts at a time) and blew it onto the wall moving my hand, the result is amazing. It has now dried and when the light hits the wall, hey presto a glittering feature wall.