See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Feature wall Kyoto Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Brilliant. Love it!!
NicDanf123 - 10 days ago
Put this in my bedroom. Absolutely love it. Gorgeous glitter effect... Will definitely use again
Dawny79 - 2 months ago
I was a bit hesitant reading the reviews, however I am really pleased with how my feature wall turned out. I used the blush pink paint with the glitter effect and it’s really pretty. The light catches the glitter and is really effective. I did my first coat without glitter and then used it with on the second. The only things i would say was the first coat seemed to use a lot of paint, so I had to buy another tub, and the first time I bought only had one sachet of glitter whereas the second tub had 2, not sure how many it is meant to have!!
Great paint but ......
Lea lea - 3 months ago
So I looked at all the reviews and as I wasn’t painting a full wall in my daughters room, I halved the paint to the glitter quantity... and wow it’s beautiful... I mean it’s not glitter tack it’s subtle but it’s so beautiful! I cannot wait for my wall stickers to arrive to finish it! BUT if I put the packet of glitter in with the whole paint would I like the glitter factor? I’m not sure I would tbh! But hey ho.... did exactly the job I wanted! 3/5 from me
Pink glitter effect paint
Robynm - 3 months ago
Not at all glitter can’t even spot a single piece in the two walls I have done! Doesn’t cover easy either
Anonymous - 4 months ago
Bought this and the purple option for my daughters bedroom. Easy to apply, has great sparkly effect when the light catches it which is what we wanted. Lovely calming pink colour. Loved it so much we are buying again for our other daughters room as she loves it too! Need to regularly mix it and use within 2 days of adding the glitter too.