See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Long beach Metallic effect Emulsion paint 2L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome metallic feature wall paint is perfect for creating a striking statement wall in your home
- Preparation is key to ensure the best finish for metallic paints. New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Apply when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, use a roller or mini roller and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Creates an eye-catching metallic effect on your walls
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Impossible to use
Nn10 - 1 month ago
Even after 3 coats it still hasn’t Completely covered a neutral base colour and no matter how hard I tried the roller and cutting in brush marks are still visible .Never had this problem in over 50 years of decorating experience, Will now have to find a paint that will overpaint it. Wasted £60 and 3 days
I love it
Justrachel - 1 month ago
I am a big fan of metallic paint....love all of the new colour range ...all metallic paint needs a lot of patience /skill to not have streaks ..it is not the paint brand ..metallic paint works best on small areas that you can give a lot of attention to or rough surfaces ,such as wood
Worst Paint I’ve ever purchased
Gax - 6 months ago
I recently bought this paint to decorate our back bedroom which we have just had re skimmed. After applying some sealant paint we started applying this paint with a roller.
After 3 coats the streak marks are still very visible. The walls looks very unprofessional and we have decided to repaint with a different brand and colour. More expense. I certainly would not recommend this product at all.
Waste of time & money!
Dooles - 8 months ago
Agree with other review. Colour way too dark & all roller marks, even after 3 coats are still completely visible. Shows up absolutely any defect on a newly plastered wall also (?) Will now have to paint over it.
danele85 - 8 months ago
I bought this product based on the advert I saw online, the colour is a metallic almost between a silver and a gold and I thought this would be great for my kitchen. The paint is nothing like the colour on the pot or on the advert, it is much darker in colour almost more bronze than silver. The paint is very thin and takes about 2-3 coats to get a deep colour, also if you use a brush or a roller you can see all the marks or lines from where you have brushed or rolled. After rolling a large area, and being very displeased with the colour, we decided to paint back over it with a different colour (tijuana from the same range). I would not recommend this colour or product. This nearly full tub will now be going straight in the bin, a waste of money.