See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Feature wall Pasadena Metallic effect Emulsion paint 2L
GoodHome metallic feature wall paint is perfect for creating a striking statement wall in your home
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Preparation is key to ensure the best finish for metallic paints. New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, use a roller or mini roller and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Creates an eye-catching metallic effect on your walls
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Great but aweful
Don1212 - 7 months ago
The colour is great, the durability is amazing compared to valspar. Really affordable, and great texture finish.
The problems I found with this color, haven’t tried others in the range is:
1) you really really need to mix this well. Otherwise you will end up with black as the silver mix sticks to the bottom. Mix well when opening and a quick mix before refilling tray.
2) this leaves streaks like crazy and highlights all the wall/ceiling imperfections.
So suggest you that you properly sand, fill, Clea. Prior. For wall streaks just add a load of paint, then roll down line by line. Haven’t figured out large ceilings yet
Leum - 9 months ago
I brought this product today and it has come out beautiful!! I have no experience in painting anything so was really winging it. The other reviews made me worry a little, especially the one about the paint rolling off the wall onto the roller. Anyway I brought it and I'm so glad I did. It's easy to apply and get a good finish, I only needed one coat of it and there's no marks at all. Whilst the paint was still wet I blew some glitter over the walls for an extra sparkle. Not that it needs it though!! Couldn't recommend enough!! Going to try the other colours for elsewhere in the house :)
Still loving this range
Ladyinpaintingshropshire - 1 year ago
As ive said a hundred times you wont get a smooth even finish following the duff instructions on the pot. If youre not used to decorating youll struggle as per reviews LadyinPaintingShropshire
Customers Dining Room in Pasadena xxx
ZoS - 1 year ago
This paint wouldn't stick to the wall and as fast as it was rolled on, it rolled off.
Best colour for on trend loft /industrial design
Justrachel - 1 year ago
Dark grey. Almost black metallic paint....mix it with Beverly Hills metallic paint...to get the exact shades you require