See more Paint
GoodHome Feature Walls Brooklyn Glitter effect Emulsion paint, 2L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
GoodHome Glitter Effect paint is perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms, offering a stylish subtle shimmer with a wipeable finish.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
This glitter effect paint from GoodHome ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting. Also, this paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water.
- This paint is water based, meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water after use
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2L|