We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Real wood top layer flooring
GoodHome Fryatt Oak Real wood top layer flooring, 1.37m² Pack
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway & living room
- Drop lock click system
- For use on Indoor hard
- Underlay type required: Foam underlay
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 28 degrees
- 30 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- The wood is protected with a matt finish oil which highlights the characteristic of the wood
- The click floating and glueless installation system makes laying the floor quick and easy
- This floor is suitable for use with underfloor heating
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|Top layer thickness||2.5mm|
|CE marked||CE marked|
It warps once unwrapped
MichaelLocksW82 - 2 months ago
I unboxed the product and left it in the wrong flat on the floor , so it could acclimate to the moisture / heat of the room. A came back a week later and the boards were bowed length wise. Based on this I couldn't honestly recommend buying them. I thought engineered boards were suppose to avoid this kind of problem - but apparently not. I will contact B&Q to get a refund if I can.