See more Paint
GoodHome Garden Colours Tulsa Matt Multi-surface paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Add colour and bring your garden to life with GoodHome multi-surface garden paint.
- Suitable for use on Brick, concrete, metal, terracotta & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Remove all debris, loose rust and flaking paint using a wire brush. For previously painted metal surfaces, wash down thoroughly using diluted detergent, rinse with clean water and allow to dry. For wooden surfaces, lightly sand to increase adhesion. Paint in direction of grain. For metal surfaces, use our GoodHome primer before use. For smooth metal surfaces, lightly sand to increase adhesion. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. For stone/concrete, sweep concrete clean, best applied to porous surfaces
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply sparingly with a brush to avoid drips. For wooden surfaces, brush with the grain. For best results apply a minimum of 2 coats
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Can be used on multiple surfaces including brick, concrete, metal, terracotta and wood
- Quick-drying and showerproof in one hour
- UV resistant to retain colour for longer
- Protects surfaces from rain and water damage
- Water based treatments are low odour and have low VOC levels
- GoodHome colour it multi-surface paint is showerproof in 1 hour. It is UV resistant and it has great colour retention, keeping your surfaces looking fresher for longer.
- EUH211 - Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do notbreathe spray or mist.EUH208 - Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one
- 1,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one(2634-33-5)reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one(3:1)(55965-84-9), Methylisothiazolinone(2682-20-4). May produce an allergic reaction.EUH210 - Safety data sheet available on request.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|