See more Upstands & splashbacks
GoodHome Hinita Matt Natural Solid oak Upstand (L)3000mm
- For day to day cleaning use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic. You can use the WOCA maintenace products to care for your wooden worktops to ensure they look great after years of use.
- Upstands should be attached directly to the wall using suitable screws
- 25 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
This GoodHome oak effect upstand from the Hinita range creates a join between the worktop and the wall, helping to disguise any gaps and uneven walls. This upstand has been designed to match the worktops within the range to create a neat and seamless finish and are a great alternative to tiling.
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome upstands come with a 25-year guarantee
- To care for your solid wood worktop, apply three layers of protective oil prior to first use in accordance to the product instructions. Repeat regularly to keep it looking great.
- Square edge profile for a clean and elegant design
|Base material||Hard wood|
|Upper construction material||Solid oak|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
The final touch to fabulous work surfaces
Nwe - 10 days ago
We had the oak work surfaces I stalled which are beautiful. The upstairs are great quality for the price and super easy to install.
Great....if you can find one without imperfections
Mhair - 9 months ago
We bought these to match the worktop. The wood is fairly solid but there were dings, holes and small chips along 2 out of 3 of the items we bought. I think it's hard for them to get a straight edge without it being halfway into an eye hole in the wood. We returned 2 of them and got the last 2 left in store. 1 was still not great but luckily we were able to cut off the damaged end and use the good end.
End result looks good, just beware to check over the product fully upon delivery or in the weeks afterwards (i think we got 7 weeks to return/exchange it in) as with any natural based product imperfections are likely.
Now that it is fully fitted I am happy with the end result though.