See more Toilet & Vanity Units
GoodHome Imandra Gloss White Vanity & basin Cabinet (W)600mm (H)600mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Handle included
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Features and benefits
Available in a variety of colours and sizes, the Imandra range is a modular bathroom furniture solution that you can mix and match and fit from floor to ceiling in any space - no matter how awkward. With soft close doors and drawers and a durable, easy to clean finish, it is built to last - backed by a 10 year guarantee. You also have the satisfaction the Imandra furniture range is sustainably sourced.
- Features a soft and silent door & drawer closing mechanism
- Durable and easy to clean
- Deep drawers for extra storage space
- Our products have been thoroughly tested ensuring performance and durability allowing for 40,000 door and drawer openings
- This vanity unit comes with a choice of basin or worktop finish. Compatible with the Lana, Nira or Mila 600mm basin or alternatively top it with the Hartland Bathroom Worktop (L)1830mm x (D)455mm and one of our counter top basins.
- Don't forget! We have two beautiful Portloe cabinet legs which can be fitted to the Imandra wall mounted vanity units to complete the look. Available in metal or wood finish.
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Soft closure||Soft-close drawers|
This product is great
Aleks1223 - 7 months ago
I bought this product and I think it's great value for money. Nice quality. For all of the people complaining here - get a professional joiner to install it and you will be fine
Sasha19 - 9 months ago
I brought this product after seeing the display in store, looks great but when assembled with waste the draw doesn't shut! Went in store to be told they haven't had any complaints so not aware of a design fault! So stuck with a vanity unit with the draw sticking out because they couldn't offer me an alternative waste that would work on the unit
poor waste design
hilizzie - 10 months ago
The unit looks great, but is badly designed. The waste provided does not fit behind the drawers, took hours of trying to find a way to install the waste pipes. The drawers are about 3 cms to far back in the casing.
NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
Anonymous - 11 months ago
Bought this product along with matching units 8 months ago . After bubbling appeared I hoped to be covered under the heavily advertised 10 year guarantee only to be told it was caused by standing water !!!!! No replacement could be given even at my own expense as the manufacturers are in Europe and not contactable ! Ridiculous !!! Customer service is of insanely poor quality , they really couldn’t care less ! Terrible product , terrible service !
Mikemclaren - 2 years ago
Bought 2 of these units for bathroom refurbishment. Sink top fitted well and unit looked good. Daft problem was getting a suitable tap. There is a long distance between knockout for tap and edge of sink. B and Q do not stock a tap really suitable for the sink they sell. These units are more suited to the European market so use your imagination when you source the tap.