See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Jazy Charcoal Tile effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.23m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl tiles replicates a classic charcoal tile floor
- This floor can be laid tile by tile extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance.
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Dreadful product, not fit for purpose
GRRowe - 4 months ago
within 6 months a high percentage of the joints are showing signs of damage and some are now a safety hazard. I already fitted a 'similar' product from BandQ in the bathroom using same method and same underlay and substrate. The one in bathroom does not have a mark on it and is still perfect after 2 years. There is clearly an issue with the quality of this particular GoodHome Jazy Charcoal Tile effect Luxury vinyl click flooring product.
Marks so easy
TracyS - 9 months ago
i am so disappointed- the flooring itself is nice - but i can believe how easy it scratches. i would have thought with the price it would be a lot more hard wearing
This product is not worth the money
Ashpen - 9 months ago
I bought this flooring yesterday. So disappointed with it. I have fitted 20 plus laminate floors and this is by far the worst I have completed. It is suppose to be a click fit and it wouldn’t click fit. Some of the tiles were damaged when I opened the box and some of the split while trying to fit them.
Jclay20 - 10 months ago
Looked amazing once fitted but within a few weeks the click areas are sharing off
These tiles are awful
Veek - 10 months ago
We bought these tiles in May last year for our kitchen and we have had nothing but trouble with them. They don't click together properly and after just over a year after laying them we are having to replace the floor compleaty