See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Jazy Dark grey Wood effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.24m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl planks replicates a classic dark grey real wood floor
- This floor can be laid plank by plank extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance.
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Can’t agree with poor reviews
Bob the DIYer - 1 month ago
Second bathroom floored with this type flooring. Not quickest to lay but once down looks very effective. Use recommend underlay
(expensive) cut sheets with sharp scoring blade or fine saw. Annoyingly sold in large packs so wastage inevitable. Worth the money?
Probably as not much else on market fitting the specification .
Katmundo - 1 month ago
We have been disputing many issues with the product. I would not recommend this product it’s not scratch resistant and lifts at the ends even when laid with correct underlay and by a professional we wasted a lot of money purchasing this product and getting it laid and need to purchase and pay for new flooring to go down as this flooring should not be on the market.
maguire - 2 months ago
Had this down for a year now looks fantastic. Don't listen to the bad reviews most of this is down to people using the wrong underlay you must use the correct underlay or the joints will crack
sircharles - 3 months ago
I like and fit well and looked great on my floors. Had a builder I know fitted - all rooms except the bathroom. Wife like the flooring due to being very easy and durable.
This product is rubbish .
Anonymous - 5 months ago
Very weak joints and it is not scratch resistant . Starts to lift after after a week . Very expensive for a poor quality product . Waist of money