See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Jazy Grey Wood effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.2m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl planks replicates a classic grey real wood floor
- This floor can be laid plank by plank extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance.
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Dereklifts - 3 months ago
I put this down in my kitchen approx 13 square metres. Went down fine, six months later it started to beak at the joints. One year later all the joints are broken and breaking everywhere. I have had to replace it all.
RalphsMum - 3 months ago
We haven’t even had this flooring down a year and at the joints are coming up! There are only 2 of us at home and don’t wear outdoor shoes inside! We will have to replace the floor already and spent about £600 on this flooring! I will be contacting B&Q about this issue to see if they can help. Very very poor quality flooring for the price!!
Nige99 - 4 months ago
Guaranteed for 10 years and within 2 months it was marked and scratched with below average use. There is only 2 of us at home and no out door shoes worn in the house.
Happynotnotnot - 4 months ago
Scratched after couple of days of laying just from moving chairs in and out. Woujd not buy again.
Lovely flooring - 3mnths down
TA3 - 4 months ago
Fitted in November in kitchen and been down 3 months.
Still looking lovely, no cracks, lifting or scratches. My kitchen is in a high footfall area for 3 adults