See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Jazy Honey Wood effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.24m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl planks replicates a classic light brown real wood floor
- This floor can be laid plank by plank extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Looks fine, quick to install, damages easily
chris11111111 - 1 year ago
I installed this floor in two bedrooms and it looks good! You can tell it is not wood from even a cursory glance but I am moderately happy with it. I have installed B&Q's laminate floor downstairs and this looks better. However I wanted a quieter floor for the upstairs and this does the job. Of the 72 planks I bought, 12 were damaged. I used these for the off cuts but still had to fill a few cracks with filler.
I wish that I had listened
Truly disappointed - 1 year ago
I purchased this flooring as I wanted something special for my bedroom - 20m worth. I went into B&Q and one of the sales team advised me to go for solid wood but there wasn’t anything I liked. I loved the look of this floor so I made excitedly made a purchase hoping for the best. For the past three weeks, I have needed to take the floor back up and relay it. It breaks apart along the seams. When I opened the boxes, two boxes were damaged and I needed to use them for cuts. That is a lot of money wasted. I was extremely careful when I loaded and unloaded as I had read this in a previous review. I have even laid the special and expensive underlay. The planks are very fragile and they break easily, too easily.
It may be ok for a small area but I really do regret this purchase. Please be advised.