See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Jazy Light grey Tile effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.23m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl tiles replicates a classic concrete light grey tile floor
- This floor can be laid tile by tile extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
100% avoid a costly mistake
Steviefloor - 2 months ago
This flooring looks good however a week after the lay it was clicking and coming apart
The builder described it as the worst he had seen as it doesn’t click together very well
It’s too thin, too wide , too brittle and too unforgiving if the floor is not 100% flat
I have wasted nearly £1000 on this and its tuned out so bad I am tempted to put a lino over the top
This is not a 1* clearance product for no reason
Looks good but caucious after so many negative rev
Jimmy93 - 2 months ago
Bought this product and fitted a few days ago, was a little tempremental at times trying to click together and a couple dont go in all that perfectly.
Luckily for me I only layed them in a small utility room (2 packs). Reading the negative reviews has left me a little nervous, i wont be using them in my Kitchen. Hoping that because they are in a low traffic area with a runner down on top they will last lol.
Worst flooring ever!!!!
Shanico - 3 months ago
Bought this flooring for the living room thought it would look nice but god was I wrong ,flooring unclicks even though it was put down correctly and its started to come up! Total rip off very very poor quality! Steer clear of this and save your time and money! Terrible product!!!! Avoid!!!
Great product for bathroom
Oyodi - 3 months ago
I personally had no problem with laying these tiles and they look good .
Very bad quality
JK22 - 3 months ago
It starts cracking on joints in few weeks after the installation.