We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Jazy Light natural Wood effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.2m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl planks replicates a classic light natural real wood floor
- This floor can be laid plank by plank extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance.
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Builderbunty - 1 year ago
Put this down on a perfectly level floor and used green fibreboard to ensure it was soundproof. It is very easy to lay and to cut, use a very sharp Stanley knife and a metal ruler and you can’t go wrong. Score once, bend and cut through with the blade, simples. The joints are very easy to put together simply slot, slide and click into place. Be warned though, IF YOU GET IT WRONG IT IS A NIGHTMARE TO TAKE APART, lots of thumping which can damage the very fine edge seams and render the plank useless. If you are clever and plan what is going where there is NO waste at all as all bits could be used up, use shorter bits at the ends of the next row for a more realistic look, plus these are usually hidden under or behind furniture! The colour is fabulous and it is great to wipe and keep clean. Not slippery underfoot and it does look a lot more expensive than it actually is. My only gripe is that seam joints really do need to be a lot wider and robust.